Do you want to know what your Expert Air technician does during spring HVAC maintenance?
Spring HVAC maintenance is the best thing you can do for your HVAC system…and your wallet! During the summer, your air conditioning system works hard to make sure your home is at just the right temperature. On hotter days, this can make the air conditioner work harder, creating a higher electricity bill.
Spring maintenance does a couple of things for your cooling equipment:
- Helps you avoid emergency “no cool” calls during the peak cooling season.
- Helps your unit run as efficiently as possible, saving you money during the peak cooling season.
Here are a few things that go on during an Expert Air spring maintenance appointment:
- Our technician will inspect the indoor coil for cleanliness. The coil will be cleaned if necessary.
- While inside, the technician will inspect the furnace or air handler blower assembly for proper operation and cleanliness.
- All electrical connections will be inspected.
- The technician will check the operation of the compressor and outdoor fan motor.
- Lastly, the technician will check the system’s refrigerant level. If the refrigerant level is low, we will check for a leak, NOT just replace the refrigerant. If it is determined that there is a leak, we will eitherfix the leak or replace the component that is leaking.
There are also things you can do to help your air conditioner run as efficiently as possible during the summer, like changing your furnace filter. Click Here to find out more about common air conditioning components weservice